OUR MISSION STATEMENT
The Villa Therese Catholic Clinic is a private organization under religious auspices offering its services to the poor of Santa Fe, regardless of age, race, creed, gender, ethnicity or national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.
Our mission is to promote the healing ministry of Jesus among His poor through programs designed to meet basic medical and social well-being needs…the main outreach being toward children.
We commit ourselves to:
- To enhance awareness of the Clinic’s existence in the community, to enhance its reputation, and to increase volume of clients served through marketing and public relations efforts.
- To enhance the Clinic’s ability to recruit and retain medical providers.
- To enhance grant writing capabilities and broaden depth of grant writing efforts.
- To nurture and improve existing partnerships with provider organizations and identify and create new partnerships.
- To broaden support and sources of funding by identifying and engaging a wider circle of service organizations.