- Support and Event Volunteers
- Medical and Dental Volunteers
Support and Event Volunteers
“I’ve met so many wonderful people volunteering at Villa Therese – and have had so much fun!” This is a typical refrain from any of the support and event volunteers who make things happen at VTCC. The clinic staff relies on volunteers to assist with archiving medical records, answering the telephone, filing or other administrative tasks. With volunteers’ assistance, there’s more time for staff to attend to patient needs.
Event volunteers love “fun”-draising! Whether it’s helping with the geranium sale, the Pack-to-School program or the annual winter fundraiser, volunteers play an important role in raising funds to help the clinic.
Villa Therese Clinic also wants to “tap” into your talents and expertise. If you have a specific know-how – like legal, financial, computer or marketing – we may have a project that needs you.
Contact Teresa Sosinski, volunteer coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering
What are your talents and interests? Here’s a list of our volunteer opportunities:
- Records Management/Archiving (training provided)
- Data Entry (training provided)
Special Events and Projects
- Geranium Sale
- Pack-to-School Program
- Christmas Fundraiser
- Pick up/Delivery
- Lawn and roses maintenance
- Public relations/marketing
- Donor development
- Speakers Bureau
- Website Management
Medical and Dental Volunteers
Are you a licensed health-care provider in New Mexico who has time to help? We can work with your schedule to make the most of your valuable volunteer time. Whether it’s once a week, or once a month or every other month, there is always a need for your services. You must be currently licensed for your area of specialty in the state of New Mexico and have proof of medical malpractice insurance or be willing to be covered by the FTCA through Villa Therese Clinic.
Here are some comments from current health care volunteers:
- “Volunteering at Villa Therese has made me a better physician in my own practice – and a better person – because I feel good about helping those in need.”
- “Because of other commitments, I could only be at the clinic for two hours on the first Tuesday of each month. The clinic made that work for me.”
- “I’ve been volunteering for over 10 years. It’s so rewarding.”
If you are interested in volunteering as a health care provider, please contact Joann Salazar, Executive Director, at email@example.com for more information.
Volunteering with VTCC is a rewarding experience - ask any of our current volunteer providers.